Friday, August 1, 2014




Rob Askins is an asshole. He's also a New York based playwright from Texas.

            On Jul 30, 2014, at 8:26 AM, Morgan Gould <REDACTED@REDACTED.com> wrote:

             Rob!
    
            Thanks for the street high five a couple weeks ago.
            
            Question for ya: I'm starting a blog called "I Interview Assholes." I'll be interviewing theater people. And I'm             wondering if you'd be willing to do an interview...all you have to do is answer the questions below. Let me               know! 

1. Why are you such an asshole?
2. Who do you hate more: old ladies, puppies or fucking babies?
3. Why the fuck didn't you become a doctor?
4. Does your mother know you are an asshole?
5. If you could murder a concept, what concept would it be and why?
6. What shows do you have coming up...oh wait, I don't care so don't fucking tell me. Seriously, don't answer this question.
7. Do you know that by being a theater artist, you are automatically an asshole? 
8. Name 3 people you know who are bigger assholes than you. Feel free to explain or not, asshole.
9. Do you live in Williamsburg?
10. Where are you from?
          On Jul 31, 2014, at 9:46 PM, Robert Askins <REDACTED@REDACTED.com> wrote:

           FUCK YOU. YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CUTESY IRONIC BLOGGY SHIT. 
           
           GO FUCK YOUR SELF TIL YOU BLEED SELF AWARENESS FROM EVERY ACHING HOLE

           Sent from my iPhone 

          On Jul 31, 2014, at 6:49 PM, Morgan Gould <REDACTED@REDACTED.com> wrote:
Can I quote you in my blog?

Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 31, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Robert Askins <REDACTED@REDACTED.com> wrote:

         ARGHHHHH!
         K

         Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment